Citrus Fresh Greek Frozen Yogurt
What better way to cool off on a hot summer day AND feel great than with some homemade frozen yogurt?
What you will need:
For the Blackberry Bergamot Coulis:
- 6 ounces of fresh or thawed and drained frozen blackberries
- 2 tablespoons of orange or tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 drop of Bergamot Vitality essential oil
For the Citrus Fresh Green Frozen Yogurt:
- 2 cups/16 ounces of thick, full-fat Green yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh orange or tangerine juice
- 6 tablespoons of raw honey
- 6 drops of Citrus Fresh Vitality essential oil blend
- Fresh blackberries for serving
First Make the Blackberry Bergamot Coulis
- Place the blackberries, orange or tangerine juice, and honey in the jar of a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Next, pass through a fine-mesh colander, pushing the sauce through with a spatula and discard the seeds.
- Next, stir in Bergamot oil and refrigerate until needed.
Second, Make the Citrus Fresh Greek Frozen Yogurt
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker and freeze according to the ice cream maker’s directions.
- Next, transfer to a container and freeze for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with the chilled Blackberry Bergamot Coulis and fresh blackberries.
Enjoy your tasty treat!
Any information on the Tracey Cole Oils website or blog is never intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness and/or disease. Tracey Cole is an Independent Distributor Young Living Essential Oils. Tracey Cole is a personal health enthusiast and shares information for educational purposes along with sharing her stories and experiences with others. Any information contained herein may not have been evaluated by the FDA and if pregnant, lactating or have a medical condition, please consult your medical physician prior to using any products.Tracey