Tomato Feta Bake
How to Make Tomato Feta Bake
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 8-10 ounce block of Greek feta cheese
- 2 drops of Oregano Vitality oil
- 2 drops of Basil Vitality oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- fresh oregano and basil to garnish
- toasted pita or bread of your choice for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, basil, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the block of feta cheese in the middle of a medium, shallow baking dish. Place the tomato mixture on top around the feta. Bake for 15 minutes or until the feta has softened and the tomatoes are fragrant.
- Remove from the oven and place a tablespoon full of the warm olive oil into a small dish. Add the Oregano oil and Basil oil to the warm olive oil and pour the mixture back over the warm tomatoes and feta.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and basil leaves and serve while still warm.
Any information on the Tracey Cole Oils website or blog is never intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness and/or disease. Tracey Cole is an Independent Distributor Young Living Essential Oils. Tracey Cole is a personal health enthusiast and shares information for educational purposes along with sharing her stories and experiences with others. Any information contained herein may not have been evaluated by the FDA and if pregnant, lactating or have a medical condition, please consult your medical physician prior to using any products.Tracey